Solving the challenges of electric cars
As the world begins the transition to electric cars it creates a number of challenges and obstacles to the rapid adoption of these vehicles. We are applying our thinking and technology to create solutions that help everyone connected to electric car usage.
- Educate drivers and help them to find the right electric car for their needs
- Overcome range anxiety by giving drivers certainty and backup for charging on trips away from home
- Guide property owners on the installation of charge points, enabling them to become hosts for others
- Give drivers freedom from rigid contracts and costly ownership. A flexible subscription offering access to the right vehicle on their terms.
- Encourage community through shared vehicle access and flexible fueling.
- Optimise the performance of batteries and energy storage, helping with running costs and balancing the needs of a smart grid.
- Will create a recognized brand that unifies the disparate elements of the electric car experience and always champions the needs of the customer.
An open approach is taken to technology and solutions as interoperability is key to faster development and creating better customer experiences.
This makes us flexible and allows us to be a one-stop-shop for individuals and fleets alike, providing all elements of their e-mobility setup. We can also be used for our bespoke solutions, working and integrating with existing partners and platforms.
We're using Artificial Intelligence, real-time information, and user community data, to automate demand analysis. This means working out where electric cars or charging is needed. Through dynamic service adjustments, our solutions can then ensure the demand is matched with supply. This brings individuals and corporate fleets the following:
- Lower cost of ownership (cars and charging)
- Improved performance and longevity of batteries and cars
- Enhanced convenience for charging
- Better access to, and sharing of, cars and chargers
- Smoother transition to electric cars with all the associated benefits
Example solutions include...
Personal electric car
Community shared electric car
Business fleet electric cars
Electric cars as employee benefit
Our team has expertise built in the mobility, automotive, smart city services, renewable energy, and energy trading sectors, participating in activities ranging from development and operations to brand building and financial structuring. Specific experience includes telecom, internet services and connected devices, software development, smart mini-grids, battery storage, and mobility.